Household products are the ones we use most commonly and casually. But they can take a toll on our lives. Here are some of the household products that can kill you.
These contain lye and hydrochloric acid, and many others. So, they are really toxic and harmful.
Inhaling car polish can lead to pulmonary edema, which means water in the lungs.
Pesticides and repellents
We humans have nervous systems too, you know, so these affect us a lot.
These soap, as you may think, kill the bacteria. But, they also kill the good ones, and make you develop drug-resistant bacteria instead.
Most air fresheners form a thick film of oil in the nasal passage and contain a nerve deadening agent, weakening the ability to smell. Most contain formaldehyde and phenol.
It consists of nitrobenzene, which gets absorbed by the skin, is highly flammable and can cause lung and/or skin cancer.
Bleach and Ammonia
Their fumes, when mixed together, can be deadly.
Lye, the main ingredient in an oven-cleaner is used to dissolve road kill the same way it dissolves grease in your oven.