Going for a function and want to have straight tresses? You will definitely go for the straightener but do you know that this appliance is ruining your hair.
There are much better choices that are laying there on your kitchen shelf. One can opt for many combinations like lemon juice and coconut milk that act as cream conditioners and help in straightening your hair, or vinegar, which also helps in bringing out the perfect shine, says an expert.
– Lemon juice and coconut milk paste: Lemon juice and coconut milk are best ingredients for straightening your hair naturally. If both are mixed, it will act as a cream conditioner and help in straightening the hair. After mixing, apply the paste and wash your hair with lukewarm water. A clear difference will be noticed if done twice a week.
– Mix of bananas, yogurt, honey and olive oil: Mash two bananas with two tablespoons of honey, yogurt and olive oil. Mix nicely and refrigerate it for about 30 minutes. Apply the paste on your hair and cover it with a towel or a shower cap. After an hour, rinse it with cold water.
– Soya bean oil: Mix one tablespoon of soya bean oil and two tablespoons of castor oil. Heat the mix and then slightly cool it. Once the mixture is cooled, apply the mix on your scalp and hair and massage it for some time. After that leave it for 30 minutes. Wash off the mix with a mild shampoo.
– Eggs and olive oil: Take two eggs and mix it with olive oil nicely. Massage your scalp with the paste and keep it for about an hour. This will not only straighten your hair but also soften and condition it.
– Vinegar: After rinsing your hair, mix few drops of vinegar with a full mug of water and rinse your strands with the mix. Finally rinse it with clean water. This will not only help in straightening but will also help in shining.