RIYADH –Five Pakistani citizens are being reported to have died as the fire captures a flat in Al-Nazeem Saudi Arabia.
The Department Of Civil Defense of Saudi Arabia reveals that the electric short circuit became the cause of fire. Due to negligence, spark came out of a loose plug resulting in fire which caught the nearby inflammable products.
The remaining Pakistani workers along with the staff members have been safely evacuated from the flat, says the Civil defense Department. The workers with minor injuries have been transferred to the hospital.