RAWALPINIDI: A fire due to gas cylinder blast on Sunday killed as many as four persons of a family including three children in People’s Colony of Rawalpindi.
The family member when the lit the fire to open gas stove the powerful blast occurred and resulted into the fire and three children sitting near caught fire and burnt to death, while their parents were sustained burns injuries.
Rescuers shifted the injured to nearby hospital and later in way to the hospital the children father also succumbed to injuries.
The children mother only survivor of the family has been provided with medical treatment in the hospital.
The incident took place due to gas load shedding.