An international air search in the Indian Ocean for possible debris from the missing Malaysia Airlines plane has ended for the day, officials have said.
Australia, New Zealand and the US said bad weather had hampered their efforts in the area 2,500km (1,550 miles) south-west of Perth.
Four planes were trying to check whether two objects seen on satellite images were debris from flight MH370.
Earlier on Thursday, Malaysian Transport Minister Hishammuddin Hussein described the possible sighting of debris on satellite images taken on 16 March as a “credible lead”.
The largest object appeared to be 24m (78ft) in size, the Australian authorities said.
A number of sightings of possible debris have been investigated since the plane went missing but so far none have proved to be linked.
A Norwegian merchant ship, the St Petersburg, has also arrived in the area after responding to a shipping broadcast issued by Australia’s rescue co-ordination centre.
It will be joined by an Australian naval vessel, HMAS Success and a British coastal survey ship, HMS Echo.
The Kuala Lumpur-Beijing plane with 239 people on board disappeared on 8 March.