ISLAMABAD: Peshawar’s Commissioner Sahibzada Anis, who was earlier 100% burns passed away due to an explosion by gas leakage, succumbed to the injuries on Tuesday (today), The Express Tribune reported.
According to the police, Sahibzada Anis was injured two days ago due to an explosion by gas leakage in Park Towers complex in Sector F-10, Islamabad. He was with a 29 year old woman named Asghar Nisa who also sustained 45% of the burns.
Asghar Nisa and Sahibzada Anis were immediately rushed and admitted to PIMS’s burn centre. Both patients had been admitted at the PIMS’s burn centre. The Commissioner was on a ventilator before he passed away.
The TV and the bed remain unharmed while the door of the room was completely damaged. The basement of the building had no fire fighting system or emergency exits.
Sources say that Sahibzada Anis was with his family in Islamabad and also went to see of his son on October 25, who left for UK.