After the impressive show of strength at Minar-e-Pakistan on October 30, 2011, Imran Khan has declared that revolution has started to hit the country. Though the show was very impressive, to say that any revolution has started to happen in the country will be overestimating Imran’s popularity and strength of being a catalyst of change.
There is nothing wrong in wishing to be a revolutionary or bringing upside down change, but through mere wishing one can’t even drink a glass of water.
Here are some questions we are putting forth for Imran to answer.
1….What is the strategy you have evolved to sort out and settle the multifaceted and multi dimensional problems the country is faced with such as rampant corruption, military intervention, the organized urban and rural militants groups (Taliban and others) and a disorganized nation?
2…Do you have dedicated, trustworthy and competent team and gross-root level workers, who are essential to end the 65-year long subjugation of masses at the hands of feudal lords and waderas.
3. What is the reputation of your incumbent team and what is the criterion you have set to screen out the opportunists and rising sun’s worshipers, who are set to join your bandwagon lured by your popularity so that they could managed their berth in the coming assembly? (It is to be mentioned here that an office-bearer of PTI Karachi chapter had defrauded a relative of mine and minted lakhs of rupees from him and none from PTI has addressed his complaints yet)
4. Do you think you can bring any change in presence of the incumbent electoral system, which still has over 400 million fake votes. If you intend to introduce a new system then what would be the new system. How would you implement the system and what hindrances you anticipated to face in its implementation and do you have a plan B and C in case of the failure of plan A?
5. As critics say that you are used to dictates your terms and impose decisions on others, then how could you build up a team with such a nature.
6. How could we believe that no secret agencies is supporting you, as spy agencies have been much involved in politics and have been behind almost every movement ever run in the country.
7. How you assure the people that you would not allow anyone (real masters of the country) to cut you to size at any point of time.
8. If you haven’t a well thought out plan to pull the country out of the current quagmire and a trained team to implement the plan, then don’t you think that mere and immature sloganeering of revolution would not disappoint and dishearten the people?
9. What is the system you have evolved that would ensure your dreamed change in case, God forbid, you are eliminated by anti-revolution forces?
10. Do you know that before Iranian Revolution, the Iranian leadership had a concerted plan to deal with their ‘black and white masters’ and by successfully implementing the plan thy stunned the whole world?
Maybe these few questions are mere apprehensions, but an Urud poet has said.
“Chaman Ke Rang-o-Boo Ne Is Qadar Dhoke Dea Muj Ko
Ka Shoq-e-Gul Bosi Ma Mene Kanto par Zaban Rakh Di”