To get new gas connection you must have Rs. 25,000

SNGPLLAHORE: If you are living in north and west areas of Pakistan and want to get new gas connection at your home then you must have Rs. 25,000 to pay as a fee.

According to TheNewsTribe’s correspondent from Lahore, the capital city of eastern province Punjab, it was decided in Board of Directors meeting of Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited (SNGPL).

Arif Hamid, Managing Director of SNGPL told the media that 14 hundred thousand applications for new gas connection are still pending, the management has decided to give new connections urgent basis against Rs. 25,000 fee.

MD, SNGC also said that the management of Oil and Gas Regulatory Authority (OGRA) has informed about the decision.

BOD of SNGPL also decided that 10% of delayed gas connection applications would now be entertained on the basis of new connection fee formula.

Related posts

16 Comments

1. Amjad Ali said:

I applied in 05-December -2012 but gas connection has still not been given.I am ready to pay RS: 25000 , will it be possible to get urgent gas connection after I pay this fee ?? How much time it will take to get new connection after paying urgent fee.

2. Syed Sajid Javed said:

sir,we had send aplication for urgent fee to GM lahore i m ready to give 25000 so please contact me 0300-4278310 my demand note number is 49465401799 Syed Sajid Javed I, m senior citizen of pakistan but indeed corruption everywhere and no one help poor people.God is there for help and i believe on him

3. Nasir Iqbal said:

I hv deposited Rs.25000 also ,but Surveyer is not giving clearance and availability of Gas Line where as Line is just in front of my home and my left , right and front hv d Gas. Plz inform me what to do. I also complained in written in d Sales Office near Sawan Rawalpindi. But no body is Taking any Action or listening my Complain. I am residing near Gulzar-e-Quaid Rawalpindi.
    ………………………………………………… CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME ……………………………………

4. usmann ali said:

sub paysy khany k chakr my han my fon nambr 03224730538 agr kisi ka metar laga ho to bty

5. M.Luqman said:

sir mera demand notice gum gea hai kia again mil sakta hai to kase plz us ka procedure bta dain

6. Ali said:

Good Suggustion:- 1 Bafloo (Behans) lo, us key kafi faiday hain, number 1 us ka milk sale karo or ghar use k leye be rakho, 2nd us k Gober ko sukha k us say aag jalaya karo is say na gas ka bill aye ga or na he lakrioon ka karch….. aj he jain or 1 bafloo lai k ain… Thanks

Regards,

Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited. 😛

7. Muhammad Aslam said:

Sir ,Please inform us after deposit of Rs.25000/ urgent fee of get a sui gas connection then how much time require a take a connection.

• bashir ahmed said:

sir,we had pay the demand note in march and priority is also send to GM lahore i m ready to give 25000 so please contact me 03218279901 we are migrated from karachi but no one helping us… my demand note number is 28531521152 bashir ahmed i m senior citizen of pakistan and paid million of tax..but indeed coruption everywhere and no one help poor people.God is there for help and i believe on him

8. najeeb said: