Microsoft Surface Pro 2 specs, price and more

Print Friendly and PDF

Microsoft-Surface-Pro-2

Washington: As software giant Microsoft confirm the launch of its upcoming Windows 8.1 blue, Company’s flagship tablet again get the attention as clues indicates the release date coming close.

Microsoft will be introducing its Windows 8.1 in the month of October.

Few weeks before Microsoft drop the price of its flagship tablet Surface Pro, this also indicates the launch of the its next version getting close.

Now Microsoft will be coming with improved technology in the next version of its flagship tablet, likely Surface Pro 2.

Microsoft will be one of the first tablet makers to use the newly high-speed yet low-power 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard.

Screen is the key factor in the success of device because users like to see clear image on the screen. Microsoft’s next batch tablet will include a 7 inch edition which will go up against the Google Nexus 7 and iPad mini.

Surface pro will be available with 16/32/64 and 128 GB storage capacity. Pro 2 will have an upgrade Window 8.1.

The above specs indicate that Microsoft will be coming with the solid plan to grab tablet market with its upcoming device Surface Pro 2.

Arifa Karim: Tribute from Pakistani social media users
PS4 vs Xbox 720: Microsoft may win gaming console war with Sony by powerful software and online infr...
Amazon Android gaming console likly to debut this year
Apple iPad 5 killer Microsoft Surface 2 specs and features 'improved'
New Microsoft Surface 2, Surface Pro 2 unveiled: price, feature and all to know
Microsoft Surface Mini likely to come in spring of 2014
Microsoft publishes GDR3 update changelog
Bill Gates again declared as most richest man of the world

8 Responses to " Microsoft Surface Pro 2 specs, price and more "

1. ianstorm45 says:

Well’ I own SP1 and if SP2 have some good key improvements I would actually upgrade, Space is one of the key things I am looking out for because the way how the OS is configured it only allow you to put your media content on the C: drive witch is not a lot since the OS already take up about 45% of the 64g, they should make 128g minimum on SP2 or allow us to format and use the SD card for xbox media. My next big thing is HDMI output’ I love what they did by using standard size USB but why not do the same for HDMI? also love that it have stereo speakers but its so low in volume compared to my wife ipad4′ really need to be improved . It should have an IR blaster, I also wish it would be one of the first tablet to have an optical in and out so I can do some studio editing on it.
    correction to my previous post since I can’t go back and edit.

2. ianstorm45 says:

Well’ I own SP1 and if SP2 have some good key improvements I would actually upgrade, space is a key I am looking for because the was how the OS is configured it only allow you to put your all you media content on the C: drive witch is not a lot since the OS already take up about 45% of the 64g, I actually they should make 128g minimum on SP2 or allow us to format and use the SD card. My next big thing is HDMI output’ I love what they did by using standard size USB but why not do the same for HDMI? also love that it have stereo speakers but its so low in volume compared to my wife ipad4′ really need to be improved . It should have an IR blaster, I also wish it would be one of the first tablet to have an optical in and out so I can do some studio editing on it.

3. Imran Siddique says:

To writer: dear, would you mind posting some tech specs at least?? this looks so basic and useless.

4. Colin says:

A 3 year old would write a better article about the potential release of the Surface Pro 2. This article is a complete joke. As others have pointed out, some details in the article cannot possibly be correct.

5. Peter says:

Sorry, but no. These specs are merely guesswork of yours and pretty bad guesses at that. I can guarantee that there will be no 16 GB version of a Surface Pro 2 coming up. Reason being, Windows takes more space than that (same as OS X) and therefore could not be installed. Or are you implying the Surface Pro will not come with Windows?

The smallest storage available on the Surface Pro now is 64 GB.

• Ms.Cleo says:

Peter is right. 16GB is laughable – I only stumbled upon this site because I typed Surface Pro 2 in Google. Expect Haswell w/ WiDi / AC // LTE / Hopefully a business style docking station and obviously WIN 8.1 / I would love to see the SP2 interact flawlessly with the upcoming XboX-One (Mirror display etc) – I have been holding out what seems like forever for rumors/leaks of a SP2 -

• X says:

I think he’s confusing the Pro with the RT.