NEW YORK: American Cancer Society believes that healthy behavior can reduce half of all cancer deaths. Health experts are suggesting that to practicing few healthy living trends any one can beat or minimize the risk of life ending disease.
1. Avoid to use any tobacco product because its the major reason of the Lung, Esophagus, Mouth, Throat, Stomach cancers. According to the American Cancer Society its the leading cause of premature death in the U.S.
2. Alcohol consumption is another big risk of causing Cancer, health experts suggest that everyone can strictly follow to not-more-than-two-drinks-in-a-day habit. And the reason behind this strictness is alcohol consumers are six times more volnurable to cancer as compare to non-drinkers.
3. Protecting your skin from ultraviolet rays can also decrease the risk of being involved in the Cancer. Avoiding direct interection of scin with Sun which caused damage in the skin’s DNA can reduce the problem.
According to the Skin Cancer experts at Skin Cancer Foundation “USe sunscreen every time you go outdoors”. To avoid sunl directly on the skin you may use broad hat and sunglasses.
4. Active life instead of Physically laziness is good to avoid the disease. Research shows that active people have a lower risk of developing colon and breast cancer.
Health experts believe that you don’t need to be a superoathlete to get the benefits of exercise.Any excercize can rais your heart rate and makes you sweat is enough to avail the advantages.
5. Avoiding hormone replacement therapy to treat symptoms of menopause is another strong prevention from Cancer. Many studies from individual and health institutions have linked hormone use to an increased risk of uterine cancer. According the American Cancer Society advise If you need to take hormones, limit your use to less than five years.