Abbas Town blast case: Sindh Police cover up exposed

Print Friendly and PDF

Karachi: Sindh Police attempt to cover up its incompetence regarding investigation and progress of Abbas Town blast incident case, exposed on Tuesday.

According to Pakistan’s private news channel ‘Geo News’ suspects of the incident, who were presented before media yesterday, were already in police custody three days before the blast.

The channel reported that the suspects were detained by Crime Investigation Department (CID) through different areas of Karachi for last year’s blast in the same area.

After investigation intelligence agencies nominated the suspects for targeted killings, not terrorism.

Will heirs of 951 killed policemen get justice in 2011?
Salaries of Sindh Police raised
Sindh local court sets 41 bonded labourers free
PPP leader using fake signature of Sindh CM held
Abbas Town blast: Police arrest five suspects says IG
Sindh Police’s major move against target killers, extortionists in Karachi
Law enforcement arrests104 alleged criminals in Karachi
IG Jail Sindh says security beefed up around the central jail







1 Response to " Abbas Town blast case: Sindh Police cover up exposed "

  1. Abbas says:

    If the news item is “correct” as suspected all along not only are these dogs incompetent but also corrupt - just like their masters.These arse lickers are what gives pakistan a bad name and a haven for terrorist.

Leave a comment