Priyanka Chopra gets rude with reporter

Print Friendly and PDF

Priyanka Chopra, while unveiling the first look of her international single ‘In My City’ commented on the on-going controversy over Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik asking India to provide security to superstar Shah Rukh Khan. “I believe people often use celebrities to advance their propagandas. Celebrities have become a soft target nowadays.” commented Priyanka Chopra.

In the same question-pouring segment at the event, when a senior reporter from a reputed news channel asked her about Shahrukh Khan’s article and another similar controversy about the upcoming film Kamal Haasan starrer ‘Vishwaroop’, Priyanka suddenly became very rude towards the reporter and continuously asked him back “Have you read the Article? You should do your home-work before coming up with such questions. Media can write and show anything to bring spice into the news and gain the TRP’s.” lashed out Priyanka.

To a query whether she would have encountered more controversies had her title being ‘Khan’, the visibly miffed actress retorted, saying “I think I get into controversies with ‘Chopra’ surname too. A big deal is being made out of nothing. You should be ashamed to even ask such a question in a country as secular as India”.

Priyanka in brawl with fellow passenger
Sallu leaves Big Boss 5 due to pain in jaw
Arnold Schwarzenegger fails to visit Taj Mahal
Real names of Sunny Leone and other Bollywood stars
Vivek Oberoi, Priyanka ready to welcome new family member
Mahira Khan refuses to work in Bollywood
Item songs becoming prestige: Sameera Reddy
“The city that never sleep” team prays for New York

10 Responses to " Priyanka Chopra gets rude with reporter "

1. guest1 says:

faisal you son of a bitch, she was not being rude she spoke the truth you reporters and media people thrive on fakery and write anything

2. PC smital says:

TO PIIGGY – I gets easier everyMOMENT…………WITH U…………UR EVERYMOMENT closer TO MY EYE………………OUR warm eyes,………………..FEELS THE LOVE……………..the way I AM listen and care OF U…………..and all that we share IN LOVE IS UNIQE……..THAT IS. UNIVERS, SKY , MIND , SOUL……………..the moon is looking at you…………………… stars are shining 4 u……………..birds are singing 2 u………………….LIKE U POPSTAR…………my heart is saying to you.“Value of relation”………..GIVES ME…………feel happy with U………….feels NICE WITH you…………….GOD Loves you Deeper, always Bless on You. ,God Always Guide You & Carry you…Happy New Year.

3. PC smital says:

TO PIGGY – MY Care For U…………..I Shares With U,I Share With The One Who IDOL IN THE UNIVERSE…………..The One Who IS POPSINGER……………………..The One Who Wishes Best For ME……….uR smile ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE………… Will u add a “TOO”…………………..I LOVE U……………………………… Silence…………..Quiet mean. Deep in my heart EVERYMOMENT…….. God paint the canvas of your life.with the most beautiful colours.and sprinkle peace, luck, success.and joy at every step!Happy new year.

4. PC smital says:

TO PIGGY – Each moment my heart LOVES U…………….. So Baby, Hold me tight in your MIND &, SOUL,.Let me feel the warmth of love..These Lines FOR U……………….. Are So True…………….THAT IS I LOVE U………………….HAPPY NEW YEAR PIGGYIDOL……………..

5. PC smital says:

TO PIGGY – MY THOUGHTS Lines FOR U……………Through I LOVE U……………….I thought you were my Angel.THAT Angels only fly.I thought you were my Angel.that GIVES ME rainy day..I thought you were my Angel…. I gave you all my heart…. I thought you were my Angel.I LOVE YOU…………………….Simple words reflect great thoughts………OF MY LOVE…………..Your smile can FEELS heart BETTER……….So keep on smiling it rocks.Happy New Year…………………..

6. PC smital says:

TO PIGGY – MY LIFELINE Live WITH U. I Falling In Love WITH U…………..I share EVERYMOMENT hapiness WITH U……………I Loves you a lot………………This Is One Of My Best Thought.Dedicating To SINGLE…SINGER PIGGY……………Your Life IDOLONE……..I Fill UR life with song…………….FLOWERS.& let me sing 4ever. In SINGLE words, I love you………….HAPPY NEW YEAR TO PIGGYIDOL……………..

7. PC smital says:

TO PIGGY – You changed my world with.THOUGHTS OF LIFE…………… You PUT my soul to best.I treasure you my dearest.UR THE best………………..You really are an angel FOR ME………I care OF U………………………….. I shower with love…. You have given me a life that.I live worthwhile.everyMOMENT you smile………..you have given me this feeling are so nice………..”I love you ” PIGGY……….WITH. poems, words that will fulfill special moments with.MY loved one PIGGY……………….HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH………………….SINGER PIGGY.

8. PC smital says:

TO PIGGY – I Single………….WITH SINGLE SINGER PIGGY…………My Love & My Faith is only for you…In My Mind You Are the only one who Rules..& UR come into my Life…UR Mine………………………My Heart &Soul LoveS U……………Happy Life……………..IDOLONE…………… With Your Love…………..Where I Get all. … Happiness & Love…………………….I Love You………………….LIFE towards Your Love………………….HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH ALL FLOWER, SWEET, THOUGHTS, BLESSINGS………

9. PC smital says:

TO PIGGY – MY thinking IS u,MY LOVE rolled IN ONE…..&.,IT IS so beautiful in OUR eyes,MY EVERYMOMENT there is place for U….OUR Love is like a rose,The joy of all the earth………IS U…………your love grows more beautiful with…. … everyMOMENT……………………Best Wishes OF NEW YEAR……

10. PC smital says:

TO PIGGY – MY LIFE the sun IS U……….& SUNSHINE that lights up MY life.your MY moon,shine ALL WAYS OF MY LIFE…………MY Thinking is You…………………When I Hear u…………..On everymoment Of Spring…. … my Thinking is You.When I See A Red Rose.my Thinking is You……………….When I See The Colored Leaves.Fall To The Ground From A Light Breeze.my Thinking is You…………..When I Look To The Sky.And See The Sparkle Like In Your Eyes.my Thinking is You.When The Snow Is Coming Down.To Softly Blanket The Ground.my Thinking is You…Magic Words For us are.” I Love You ”.” Just The Way we Are “.happy NEW YEAR PIGGYPOPSTAR…..