Admissions open in AIOU for spring session 2013

Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU)Islamabad: The Allama Iqbal Open University (AIOU) on Wednesday started admissions for its spring session 2013 from Matric to Master level programmes in various faculties.

Admission forms and prospectuses are available at the university’s main campus in Sector H-8, Islamabad and at all regional campuses and management offices across Pakistan.

Prospective students are required to submit the forms along with required documents and prescribed fee in any branch of the Habib Bank Limited, Allied Bank, Bank Alfalah, First Women Bank, and in the nominated branches of the National Bank of Pakistan and Muslim Commercial Bank.

Middle East candidates can download admission forms and prospectuses from the website for Matric, Inter and Bachelors programmes.

Current students can also download ‘continuing admission forms’ from the website.

PinIt

25 thoughts on “Admissions open in AIOU for spring session 2013

1. eshal

plz tel me mainy b.com karachi say kia hai mba open say karna hai isb mai you kia migration ki need hu gia plz tel me

2. Jiya Azan

sir i post my MA form with ful attested papers to special education department n im waiting 4 marite list bt stil there r no reply 4m university side plz tel me abt tht i shall b very thnkful 2u i will wait 4ur rply

3. farwa anwar

sir i m a student of m.ed 2nd semester ,my 1st semester papers r left. plz tell me the procedure to sit in missing 1st semester exams.

4. Shaheen Salman

sir i hav passed m.ed semester1,2,3.during this period i was r/e in one paper.now i wants to hav degree .please tell me proceger.

5. Shaheen Salman

sir i hav pass m.ed part 1,2,3.in one paper i was r/e. now i want to get degree.please tell me proceger.

• arslan ahmed mirza

hi h r u my name is arslan and i m working in dubai and i have left my old study  pls tell me how i apply to dubai and whats your no and you have mobile no send me your no and my no pls contact my no 009713495966

6. Ashfaq Ahmad

Aslamo Alicom,
    Sir wse to ap ki daak ka system ni sehi koi b cheez time py nhi milti,maine F.A k papers 2008 se 2012 tk dye hain is mai mra 2saal ka nuqsan hoa hai agr apk office jaye to wahan koi sedi bt ni btata or koi b hall ni nikalta muje abi tk apne F.A ka result card tk ni mila jb k maine uski fee b ada kr di hai bara-e- mehar bahni mri help kre,
    Roll No: Y327211Reg No: 07PLR6846