Islamabad: Pakistan Interior Minister Rehman Malik has said that Tahir-ul-Qadri’s attack through long march has been failed.
After reviewing the security arrangements in the capital on Monday evening, Malik said that Qadri had been failed to gather four million people for the long march. “He has gathered only 25,000 people,” he added.
He said that he would reveal the exact figure of long march participants when Qadri would reach the capital.
He said that he had sought the details of Qadri’s financial position outside Pakistan.