London: I wrote few main problems of Samsung Galaxy S3 in my previous blog few days ago, which were based on users experience and frequent complaints on different forums.
The big issue has seemed to crop up amongst many device owners following launch— a microphone malfunction which causes users to be unable to hear the person on the other end of the line.
Anyhow, I have given a possible solution for the microphone problem the blog earlier that according to Fix Ya, updating the firmware or restoring the S3 to the default factory settings should be a solution to the microphone problem in Samsung Galaxy S3.
To make the readers easier here are the step by step solutions to fix the microphone malfunctions:
Restart the phone
1. If the issue persists, connect to a Wi-Fi network to update the firmware
2. Click “Settings”
3. Click “About Device” and then enter “Software Update”
4. If an update is available, tap “Update”
5. If updating the firmware does not solve the issue, it’s time to restore to factory settings.
6. Do the following:
7. Back up your device’s data on your computer
8. Click “Settings”
9. Click “Back Up and Reset”
10. Click “Factory Data Reset” and then “Reset Device”
11. Click on “Erase Everything”.
Your phone will be wiped and the microphone malfunctions will stop.