Pinterest is a gradually growing like an infant in the internet world. Pinterest is a form of graphical and illustrative form of conversation or interaction with the people all around the world. It is as easy as ABC but it must require some code of conduct ,that is not so hard and fast rule .If you want to be a good Pinterest user do not be the cause of annoying other users so you must avoid certain things that are :
1. Be careful about the copyright issues: Some people argue and quarrel on this issue that pinning is violating the obligation of copyright. A lot of sites promoting themselves through pinning they make it easy for you to pin their content but they also want credit for it so after pining this kind of pictures you must embedded the real source.
2. Don’t pin from a search on a site: If you pin directly from any site on search engine ,the followers might find difficulty to follow. If you pin straight from the search, that search comes up whenever you click on the pin. In this way the actual picture will goes deeper and deeper.
3. Provocative political issues: Pins on burning issues in political scenario will create a anarchic situation that ultimately kicked you out from Pinterest. Avoid pinning sensitive issues.
4. Racist Pins: Pinterest is not a soft-board to rise discrimination. It is a peaceful place for flourishing motivated ideas and views.
5. Avoid giving wrong knowledge: Make sure not to give the wrong idea about the pin image. For instance if you are pinning an image of food item and identified it beef pasta but the actual name of the food recipe is spicy chicken pasta. So it’s not good to spread wrong knowledge, It’s better to research first before pinning .
6. Making negative comments: I agree that there is freedom of speech and everyone is free to give comments but its not a good idea to make fun of or give negative comments on others pin image. It is not the acceptable trait.
7. No link: Pinterest allows DIY (do it yourself) kind of thing but many don’t link back to the original blog or website where it appeared. The same thing happens with pictures of other projects.You see the project but at the end there is no link for further information about the picture, how to do this. So the purpose of pinning will ultimately fail.
8. One name for so many boards is not preferable: Copying same board names is not a good idea. You cannot have 100 accounts all with the board name ‘sizzler.’
9. Arguing in a post: It really annoys users when there are tons of comments on a pin, but instead of being nice, constructive comments it’s a heated debate going on about the picture. If you don’t like the picture move on. There’s no point in arguing about where it was taken or what it’s a picture of.
10. Free advertising: Using Pinterest for free advertising is not the point of the site, and is something that annoys true users. The site is designed to share ideas, not for people to try to make a buck on every good idea