To facilitate the current users, Japanese Input will be updated automatically to the latest version.
Google Japanese Input is an input method published by Google for the entry of Japanese text on a computer. Since its dictionaries are generated automatically from the Internet, it is much easier to type personal names, Internet slang and ACG terms.
Following updates have been made in Japanese Input:
- Has improved the stability of the operation.
- Has updated dictionary constructed from the Web.
- Has enhanced the conversion of idiom.
- “Function” command has been added.
- Language from the list, you can now start the “Character Palette” and “handwriting”.
With these changes, users’ waiting time will be reduced when they would use Google Japanese input for the first time after login.
Development team in its blog inviting Japanese users to come forward for the development of the application said that, “Everyone in the team is trying to improve the future of Japanese input Google.”